Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mailbox, part 2

This is going to sound strange, but I think the guy that hit our mailbox came back and made it upright while we weren't home probably sometime Monday before I got off work.  Otherwise, it fixed itself.  Which seems weirder to me.

3 comments:

  1. Could've also been a nice mailman, or a friendly neighbor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Possibly, but not likely. All the mailmen I know don't hardly have time to deliver the mail, let alone fix a mailbox. And I don't think our neighbors would just jump in and straighten it up for us - the neighborhood isn't unfriendly, but it's not very hands on. It was nice, I guess I didn't actually say that in my post, but I thought it was moreso weird at that point. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found out a couple of days ago that it was our landlord. Mystery finally solved!

    ReplyDelete