Phone
After lamenting my woes on FB about my phone being broken, a friend commented on it asking if it was under a year old because it would still be under warranty. Hmmm...well, yes, yes it was (is). Long story short, I got a new Captivate after AT&T verified that the old one was indeed a paperweight now. !! It was a really big pain to get it back to even CLOSE to the way I had it (and I'm still trying to get it all correct), but it reminded me (or maybe taught me) how useful my little handy dandy gadget is and how important it is to keep it running smoothly.
Mailbox
This past Saturday, Jon and I were laying in bed, trying to pretend that we should get out of it when all of a sudden there was a crash outside. Some Middle-Eastern man hopped our curb and ran over our mailbox. In his Corolla. Not much damage to the mailbox...mucho damage to the car. He said he was either trying to help his wife with something or trying to keep her from doing something. Pictures:
![]() |
| Creepin' a pic through a window. Jon has already straightened the pole as much as possible and is now checking for damage on the car. |
![]() |
| White paint |
Winter decor
I had to do some shopping the other night for household items and I wound up in the Christmas section. I have been feeling like our front door is awfully bare, but I don't like wreaths. I don't really know why. Maybe because I'm not really keen on circles. Either way, I stumbled upon this and decided to spruce up our front door:
I think it's cute. And very festive how it says "No soliciting" above it. ;^)





No comments:
Post a Comment