Friday, October 14, 2011

Train called LIFE

At the beginning of this month, my husband of 2 years (!) and I started moving into a house.  Our oldest puppy turned 4.5 yesterday (Adopted at age 1). Our youngest puppy is 3 today (Adopted at age 4 months).  Tomorrow, my brother becomes a husband, a head of household, and the leader of his own family.  My husband and I are getting dangerously close to 30 years old. 

I guess this train called LIFE means business - charging full speed, right on down the tracks.  I don't think you can bail, so I guess I'll just sit down, buckle up, and try not to need a sleeper car.  I wonder where the train is going?  I hope they're serving breakfast...I'm hungry.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog until you posted it on fb today (i'm clueless sometimes) - clever name for the blog! Glad to know - you are a witty writer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny because I only recently learned about your blog and started following it like a month ago. haha! And then, of course, pinterest...that place is like crack. I was also slow to climb on that boat, too. But thanks for liking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, but the only thing bad about pinterest is that it is the END of true originality (my personal opinion)...but it IS addicting

    ReplyDelete