Don't really know what to say here other than it is November which means it is no longer October!!!! YYYYAAAAYYYY!!!!
<insert> October is always a hectic, ~is-my-head-even-on-my-shoulders?~ kind of month. Family birthdays in October: Husband, Dad, Mom, Stepdad, Grandma, Great Grandpa, Brother-In-Law, Niece, Phaux. Several friend's birthdays, too. Throw in Halloween, my brother's wedding, a great nephew being born, and us moving into a house this year - and I can't even tell you what a normal weekend looks like! I try to keep things looking like I have it all pulled together, though. </insert>
We are still plugging along on house projects and trying to mix in a normal life. Normal - what's that? I added a page on this website for all of my crafts/projects. Too bad getting all the links up and going is a project within itself.... Still need to get internet at the house, too.... Yikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment