Saturday, September 24, 2011

House?

Oh boy.  We have a big decision to make and need to make it fast.  We have the possibility to rent or own a particular house.  Click on pic for more pics:



3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 living areas, dining room, breakfast nook, 2 car garage, fenced backyard, extra outdoor shed.  It is in a pretty good neighborhood and I think we can get a pretty good deal out of it.  So, what's the hold up - right?  Well, I don't love it.  I also don't seem able to possess the ability to look past what it is now and what we could make it.  I see "grandma's house." To which many reply, "It's just the period."  Well, maybe.  but what all has to change before it looks like OUR house?  I don't know.  I think the timing is making me scrutinize it because we need to get into it as soon as possible if we do decide on it.  I have all weekend that I could be cleaning it and next week begins a very strange time when Jon doesn't have to be at work until 2 or 2: 30 because he'll be at work until midnight.  Of course, I still work 10 - whenever because I don't have anybody that can switch with me (Co-worker started back to school).  My mind is racing and I made an official budget (which I had never done because we were making it alright).  I just want to make the right decision.  Mainly because the wrong decision would have severe consequences.  Help.  Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment