Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SCREAM

I am fairly upset right now about a work incident that I DARE NOT type out on the world wide web.  This incident faintly involves me, yet I can't seem to get it out of my head.  I keep stewing on it.  I don't think there is any way that I would get in trouble for it - I didn't actually do anything wrong...  So why can't I get it out of my head?  Probably because I don't understand why it happened.  What is the logic behind it?  I hate this part of my personality and would love to change it.  However, I am afraid it is connected to my "I actually care" nerve and I don't know how to sever that.  Crap.  Maybe a good scream is in order.


There.  Much better.  I hope writing about this will help put it to rest.  There is nothing for me to do about it, so why waste my time and energy on it?  Let's see if my new life phrase can carry me through again...50 ME!  I'm going to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment