Friday, February 13, 2009

Starr Phaux???

A couple of days ago, I was looking on Tulsapets.com to see if anybody looked like a good match for Lyka. That's when I found him: The potential Starr Phaux. He is as cute as a button, as you can tell from the pictures, but he will be quite the handful. He's a 4-month old Cardigan Welsh Corgi (Lyka is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi), and boy is he a puppy right now! When he wants to play there is really no stopping him, but when he rests, he is very sweet. We don't have him yet, but we have put in the application for him, and will find out I guess tomorrow if we get him. If we do get him, I will be sure to add him to our About page! Lyka may not like the idea so much right now, but I think she will secretly be happy to always have someone around. :^)

Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment