1) PERFECT PRE-HOLIDAY DIET.
2) Opportunity to sleep all day (Stomach Monster willing).
3) 30 minutes of cuddly puppies...then they revert.
4) SAVING SERIOUS $$$$ due to lack of eating and/or going anywhere.
5) Hygiene is considered a luxury.
6) Saving the planet by lowering water and electric usage (dishwasher, washing machine, stove, etc....though, I will note that the now overuse of some bathroom devices [appliances?] may lower my planet-savingnesscity…let's skip the fancinesses...the toilet and sink faucet should call OSHA on me...)
7) I'm available to call 911 if anyone in the neighborhood needs it (and shouts loud enough for me to hear).
8) I'm able to do about 1 chore per day during an "upswing." Give me 3 weeks and this house will shine! And gleam! And other clean/sparkly words!
9) I get my work e-mail on my phone so I can still respond to those non-overly-important e-mails and probably make my coworkers feel that I'm just skipping out on the day before a holiday. Nearly the whole week, really. But, I assure you -- I'm not. Don't ask me to prove it.
10) The "Bazinga!" moment I have when I start feeling worse later in the day and I had thought about going to work earlier. I was right, Self! I win again!
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
10 positives about my current situation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment