Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Here it is, cut and dry.

I'm still alive. Here's what's new (or rather, what isn't...):
  • I still have no job. Haven't really decided if I want another one yet.
  • I met Jon's other brother, his wife, his 2 kids, and 2 dogs this week.
  • Talked to my former boss this week. There is currently no one filling my previous job. HILARIOUS.
  • There are roofers at my apartment complex this month. They just made it to my building yesterday.
  • Phaux is a very good tester of my patience.
  • I thought Lyka was going to have to move in with my Mom and Bob.
  • I'm beginning to really look into a new place to live.
  • I still have no wedding venue(s). I have decided that I MUST have a ceremony and reception site together and that really narrows down the options.
  • Because of the lack of venues, I cannot move forward with any wedding stuff.
THE END

-Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment