Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Minor Updates

Today was an exciting day because Phaux F-I-N-A-L-L-Y lost his last puppy tooth!!!! I will finally be able to start playing rough with him again because his adult teeth are nothing compared to the needle puppy teeth. I think this will help with his training as well. And the incessant chewing. OH, the incessant chewing... At least he only chews on his toys and things that are his.

I went "home" to Fort Gibson over the weekend and I went to the doctor for my sickness (ear infection and sinus infection, turns out). I got Amoxicillin (just like I had said I would) and I think I've slowly been getting better. I'm onto that "hacking up stuff" stage now, which I do recall that being the last stage.

I made a few domestic achievements today as well. I've been gathering up my clean laundry for a few weeks now in hampers and I finally got it put away today. AND I unloaded the clean dishes from the dishwasher and replaced them with dirty ones. Wowzers!

Still no job. But still have unemployment checks coming. So, whatever. Ask me if I care. I need to apply for my required 2 jobs for this week still, but I think there are at least a couple that I can just e-mail my resumé (my favorite way to apply--so easy!).

But speaking of jobs...Jon didn't work today for the first time in about a month or 2 straight! It was really nice getting to see him ALL day long!

I think the time is coming near for me to get a new cell phone, but I can't find one I like on the current market today. I don't want a touch screen (not because they're not awesomely cool, but because I don't know how long they would hold up...), I don't need Windows Mobile running my phone, and I want a mp3 player that will support .wma files! Is that so complicated? You have no idea. And I'm biased to certain brands. Not just loyal to some, but hate some of the others. *Sigh* I guess I'll just ride it out to the very end of my contract and see if there's a new awesome phone out then that will satisfy me.

Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment