Friday, January 9, 2009

Goin' soooo bad!!!

I'm sure everyone who would possibly read this knows by now, but I got laid off my job today. Probably not that big of a deal, I should be able to bounce back--but if you know me at all, you know that my head began reeling. Losing my job means losing X amount of money. Losing X amount of money means that I may have to borrow some $$$ to pay my bills. Oh, and that whole wedding thing. Wedding = $$$$$$. How can I plan to cost so much money to the people who love me and Jon? I just feel like a failure, you know? I'm going to go back to pre-Jan. 8th days and tell you guys about my happy wedding plans as of recently.


I added more pictures of my wedding ideas on Facebook (and so subsequently here ;^P), so have a looksie at those <HERE>. The new ones include pictures of the swans Mary (Jon's mom) bought me on a whim once, the bridesmaid dresses I'm in love with, and most importantly, of my forerunner of a ceremony site. It's hard to think back to how happy all of this did make me, but I do remember that it did. If I can still afford a real wedding, then I think it will be great and just how I want it.



Anyway, I'm done blogging for today. I'll keep everyone posted on the job hunt and possible move. If you have time, please keep me in mind for these next few days/weeks/months.

Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment