I wasn't sure how I wanted to go about this, but I have decided to share my designing phase with you. Behold, I want 3 tattoos:
 |
| The logo for Kubota here on my left foot |
 |
| Still mostly visible in heels |
 |
| And then 2 acorns, one on the second toe on my left foot and the other close to my small toes on my right foot. |
 |
| Not sure of exact positioning on toe. Maybe closer to the nail. |
Now, I know that I'm often a fountain of information in most of my posts, but I would rather keep their meanings rather hush hush at the moment. Just know that, yes, they do hold special reasoning in my heart and honestly, one of them has an added bonus of being hilarious. I had been wanting a tattoo for awhile, but I couldn't decide on what I wanted and then due to some serious down time at work, I had somewhat of an epiphany. Anyway, just throwing that out there. Just keeping you in touch with the life and times of Tabitha.
No comments:
Post a Comment