Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Snapshots of Our Busy Lives

Where I spend 8 hours each day.

Some sort of storm tracking truck

Phaux was humiliated by a bird.

Sylvester the Cat's head fell off.

My birthday at OU! (Cat card not pictured)

My birthday at Saied's!  (Another cat card, oddly enough...)

Children playing near the street at midnight at Jack in the Box.

Danielle's birthday!  Her favorite color is purple, by the way!

My car clock is lazy now...telling me 'bout what time it is.

One of these is mine.  $0 if you guess which one.

Siegi's "medium-sized" beer

Lamborghini in Tulsa...shut your mouth!

That crazy Astoria - half bobcat/half regular cat

Danielle has mad baking skills and was still badmouthing this cake....(Koo Koo!)

Phaux LOVES his new toy.

Sleeping with one eye open...

Dad gave us a loveseat...more seating!  Whoa!

New TV stand.  It's much prettier in person....and in better light....

T.HANKS for checking out the blog!

I'm not gonna apologize for not blogging all that often.  I'm living my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment