Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I killed it today

*I woke up.
*I made breakfast (in a convenient, to-go style).
*I worked from 10-3.
*At 3pm, I came home, half fed the dogs, fed myself.
*Then I left for the tag agency.
*Forgot my purse...turned around....
*Then I re-left for the tag agency.
*There, I paid tag/tax/title for the Mini Cooper and I renewed the Mazda tag.  My quote from the dealership was about $150 shy of what the cost really was...letting that go....
Please never ask any questions about this picture.  It is evil in a way I can never explain with words.
*I then delived the new real tag to Jon at TU.
*Then it was haircut time!!!

So loooooong!
Kinda diggin' it!




-Side note: OMG photos are killing me tonight!!!!!!  I am about to strangle you, Blogger!!!

*After haircut, I went grocery shopping and got some good deals and pretty much stocked the kitchen.






*Then I came home.

*Then, it was 6pm.  Boom.

*Doing laundry and other like fun stuff now!



No comments:

Post a Comment