Well, since the last post happened months ago - last year even! - I suppose enough time has passed to give a list of the "big" events in that time.
December 18th - Sallisaw Christmas with Kurt, Renita, their girls, 4 other boys, Greg, Angela, Evan, Rachel, Nathan, Noelle, Stephen, his girlfriend Samantha, Dad, Gaga, and Grandpa Clayton.
December 24th - Mounds Christmas with Kim, Mary, Joe, and Miranda.
December 25th - FTG Christmas with Mom, Bob, David, Georgia, and Grandma.
I enjoyed wrapping the presents and giving them to their rightful owners at all of our Christmases, or in the Sallisaw case, having people fight over a gift I brought.
December 26th - I went to bed and couldn't warm up for the life of me (I'm usually a little oven...), so I had a bad feeling about what the future held for me. Turns out I was sick (cold/flu/stomach bug...maybe combo of each) and had to call in the next day to work and try to kick this before it got out of hand.
That week was horrible at work, but there were no lessons, so I wasn't really in need to be at my highest mental capacities.
December 31 - I was a little bummed that Jon was working a wedding that night and I was sick. On top of that, I was going to be home alone because the in-laws were going to hang out with Miranda's family. I had a crappy day at work (well, at least the last 30 minutes or so....) and then I realized something. I had Kim and Mary's car, but no house key. I was going to have to at least swing by the party to get the keys before I could go home. It turns out that I stayed and hung out there after Brenda assured me that no one cared that I might still be contagious. We got home at about 10 and I rung in the New Years with Lyka and Phaux (and texts to and from my love).
And then this week has mainly been a meltdown at work, but I won't discuss that here.
Hopefully this quenches the thirst of all that wonder of our Kreilaus adventures! Happy New Year! Hopefully 2010 was great for you because no there's no going back and tweaking it!!!!
-Mrs. Kreilaus
No comments:
Post a Comment