When does the "New Year" turn into the "Old Year"? Must be one of the mysteries of English.
Anyway, not a lot to report, but I did have time to blog, so I wanted to!
Jon goes back to school tomorrow and I'm very uneasy about the new schedule. M-Th he begins classes at either 10 or 11 and gets done with classes at about 6 every night. That's cool. That jives with my having to be at work between 9 and 10 every day M-F. However, Fridays have thrown a huge ugly curveball at us. 8am lab. We're used to waking up at 7am at the earliest and now that is when we will have to leave the house. Not only that, but after I drop him off at 8am (best scenario), I will get to work at 8:30 and have to go until close at 7. Not cool. However, I REALLY can't have him drop me off on his way to school because then I'm at work at like 7:30am....ewwwww! I'm in talks with my super cool coworker to maybe get Fridays off, but I'm not sure that that will help. And I'm not sure that working on Saturdays is going to help me, either. I'm really really REALLY hoping his teacher is going to tell him that they don't really have to be there in person and that it is just stuck on the schedule that way for credit purposes. I've got a bad feeling that that is not the case, though. This semester is "only" 16 hours instead of the 18 Jon has been taking, yet it's looking like it's going to be the hardest one on us yet. :^(
Sorry to bring you down. I'll get my Debbie Downer self off of here now, I just wanted to throw my thoughts/feelings out there.
-Mrs. Kreilaus
No comments:
Post a Comment