Through a talk with my BFF at the other sto', I discovered that I am boring. And I'm okay with that. There is no need to talk to me every few days or even every few weeks sometimes because I always do the same things. I realized that I don't talk to my friends and family on the phone very often because I really don't feel like I have anything to say. I go to work Monday through Friday, come home, eat, take care of my dogs, maybe watch a little TV or play fake poker on my phone, then I go to bed. On Saturdays and Sundays I clean and relax. I don't think giving my dogs a bath is newsworthy. I REALLY don't think work drama is newsworthy unless you know the parties involved...and even THEN it sometimes isn't even newsworthy. Yes, I have the days where I think the house is on fire, and the days where a teacher has to be taken out by ambulance, and the days where I have to call the police because a disgruntled previous employee goes on a rampage, but those are FEW and FAR between. Those are newsworthy. And if they involve you, you will hear about them. I'm not 104 and don't know what a cell phone is. I just don't see where somebody would want me to call them and tell them that work sucked/was okay today and what I had for dinner. If I'm not married to you, chances are I don't want you to call me and tell me that, either. And I don't mean that to be rude, but I guess there's not really another way to say it. I'm going to tell myself that since I'm not directly saying that to someone, then it's not rude.
I feel badly about not updating this more often, but once again...I'm boring. I thought at least this time I would write a post explaining why I don't update very often. That and I never have comments so I never even know if anybody reads this stuff. I've heard about a few people reading it, but I guess it doesn't really even matter. It's kinda therapeutic for me to write my thoughts and feeling out. Well, at least the ones that are internet-appropriate. :^P Goodnight.
-Mrs. Kreilaus
No comments:
Post a Comment