Thursday, December 25, 2008

Let's wrap it up

I enjoy stylistic wrapping of presents and here are a few examples:

2001...This may have been the beginning of the creativity.  A friend's present.
2001...two-tone wrapping job, a beanie baby shoved in a wrapping paper tube (head showed when bag was removed...haha), and a starfish toy
2003...Mom didn't have a Christmas tree, so I made one out of wrapping paper.  It's the one on the right....I think some of the other presents are of my doing.
2003: Notebook paper with drawings.  This was a fake present.

Christmas 2007

Jon's b-day 2008 - hid a birthday brownie in the microwave.

Christmas 2008...very creative year.

Bridesmaid presents 2009

Christmas 2010...bet you never guess what the first 3 are!!!

2011 Christmas: One real, one funny/fake, one completely fake

2 comments:

  1. I forgot about those presents for the Featherston's! Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny that you comment on this today, but I literally ran across the Featherston present picture yesterday and uploaded it! I had COMPLETELY forgotten about it, too! In fact, I ran across lots of pictures I had forgotten about...hahaha

    ReplyDelete