Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A few work things

-I got a registration for a person named Boots today. First name.
-Day 2 at OU had doughnuts for Valentine's Day. Day 4 at OU had hummus and bagels for a going away party. Day 7 at OU had King Cake for Mardi Gras. Good thing I'm doing way more walking.
-I have been in 3 long meetings so far, with another one slated tomorrow, then hopefully my last orientation-related one Monday, then yet another one on Tuesday.  These people are all about the meetings.
-In one of those meetings, I was 1 of 7 people and yet the only one without an iPhone 4.  In fact, it wasn't until today (day 7) that I saw a coworker with a non-Apple phone.
-I witnessed a professional conflict resolution in one of these meetings and it was hard not to drop my jaw.
-Someone finally asked about my 2 True Colors graphs- the Director of the entire company.  Awkward.

1 comment:

  1. yes... meetings and food. that's how i remember my days at NSU, haha!

    ReplyDelete