Today I was switching over the month on our dry erase calendar and I realized something: SEPTember is the 9th month of the year and OCTober is the 10th. That's stupid. Sept = 7 and Oct = 8. Now, I realize that these were probably the original 7th and 8th months of the year when the calendar was created, but no one thought to carry that over? That's stupid. That would be like the game of Uno evolving into its main objective being about 3 cards. What in the world?
Alright, so now that we covered that, I would like to go into my early anniversary present my husband got me:
Yay! Now I can add programs onto my netbook that only come on CD! This also meant that I got to move all of my old pictures from CDs on which I had them stored to my external hard drive. I used to burn my pictures to CD and saved them all in a CD holder thing....then I moved from the apartment and it got packed away 2 years ago. About a year and a half ago I got an external hard drive, then about a year ago I got a netbook and just about a week ago I found the CDs. And yesterday I got this CD drive, so now it all comes together!
And now, I believe I am going to close out by showing off some of my random pictures as of late. I always seem to be finding strange things in my world.
 |
| Desktop battery is low |
 |
| White Belt Ninja |
 |
| Every morning with Phaux |
 |
| Faulty kitchen curtain |
 |
| Did fate just want to make sure one of us got the message? Which one of us? |
And that last picture reminds me - I actually got a firm talkin'-to about my "attitude" at work and was told to smile more and take life less serious. I could spin off into a whole 'nother post about yesterday and how <sarcasm> awesome </sarcasm> it was, but this is a public blog, so I will keep things cheery and happy. Or at least not tell stories where a person reading it could know I am talking badly about them. Fair enough?
And one last nugget of randomocity - I was rounding up the dogs to come upstairs when my father-in-law started telling me about the movie we let them borrow last night (we haven't seen it yet). After about a minute, I realized that Phaux had misplaced himself. Where did I find him? In the cat litter box. Ingesting, not digesting. WHY DO THEY DO THAT?!?!??!?!
 |
| Basking in his victory |
 |
| Being a good girl. |
No comments:
Post a Comment