Saturday, July 16, 2011

The big move...well, url-wise

In coming to Blogger, I didn't want to just lose all of my posts from webs.com because they are an online diary for me.  So, tonight, somewhat against my will, I decided to see if the move would be easy or oh-so painful.  Turns out, it's pretty easy.  So, that's what I'm working on.  They will all have the tag "webs" and I am able to back date them, so I am putting them in the order they were written - by date AND time.  I also keep wanting to blog more, but everytime I look at this site, I see so much work and I usually don't have much time to do it.  I plan to get the site how I want it, delete the webs site and keep this one up more.  Good?

-Mrs. Kreilaus

No comments:

Post a Comment